Monday 27 January 2014

Gooey Flapjack Recipe

I haven't posted a recipe in forever and I made the most gorgeous flapjacks last week, so I thought the perfect excuse to make them again would be to put the recipe on here ;) this is a super easy recipe and hardly any ingredients or skills are needed!




Ingredients
-500g rolled oats
-250g butter
-250g light muscadova or brown sugar
-10 tablespoons golden syrup
-handful of walnuts (optional)


Method
1) preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan oven)
2) in a pan, melt together the butter, syrup and sugar on a low heat
3) mix in the oats and nuts (if you want them)
4) empty the mixture in to a lightly greased baking tin and press down
5) Cook for 15 minutes and leave to cool for 30 minutes to set



Voila! Perfect ooey-gooey flapjacks. I said it was an easy recipe and this one is fool proof. Let me know if you have a go at baking them yourself :D

Jess x

3 comments:

  1. Those look delish!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, nice blog you have here and great post, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so yummy! I love flapjacks. :)

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete