Friday 13 December 2013

TAG Beauty Talk

So I decided to create a really easy, fun tag that any beauty lover can have a good think about and answer. My friend Alice from t4inted beauty has been the first to answer it!
You can see her answers here: www.t4intedbeauty.blogspot.com

I chose 8 of the questions I would most like to know about any fellow beauty lover because I am so nosy haha!

If you would like to answer the tag questions then here they are but please make sure you leave my link in your post if you decide to!

Send me the link to your post on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #TAGbeautytalk

What products have stood out to you this year?

Which makeup items would you recommend for young girls or people who are just getting in to beauty?

Favourite high street and high end beauty brand?

Most disappointing product you've tried?

A beauty item you use everyday?

What are you essentials for winter?

Your favourite product for a dramatic, party look?

What's on your Christmas wish list? (beauty wise....)

Jess x

8 comments:

  1. How sod you get so many followers. .? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just starting following and reading loads of other peoples blogs and if you give them feedback, they're more than happy to follow you back most of the time :D xx

      Delete
  2. I will defo be answering this tomorrow for sure. I'll let you know when I do xx

    http://itschlo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Can't wait to read your answers :) I will go follow your blog now! Xx

      Delete
  3. hiya! just saw your comment on instagram! id love to do your tag! ill schedule it for tomorrows post! thanks for inviting me x Abbigayle
    http://Stealstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad you decided to do it! Thank you so much! I will be sure to follow your blog and check out your answers tomorrow! Jess xx

      Delete
  4. Did it xx :) It was fun! Let me know what you think.

    http://bit.ly/JAqlRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok great! I can't wait to read your answers :) xx

      Delete