Monday 23 December 2013

Beverly Hills Formula// Review

For those of you who don't know, Beverly Hills Formula is a dental health care/toothpaste brand and you can find their website here: http://www.beverlyhillsformula.com/perfect-white/


I know what you might be thinking, what does toothpaste have to do with beauty? Well the answer is everything! For starters, a great smile can make you look a million times better, but what is a great smile without sparkling white teeth?

If you're an avid tea drinker like me, after you power through your 10th cuppa, the last thing on your mind is probably 'I wonder if this is going to stain my teeth?'. The truth is, every time you drink tea or fizzy drinks or anything corrosive, it stains your teeth, which is never a good look.

However, I think I may of found your miracle saviour in the form of the new Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Black Toothpaste. Yes, I know it may seem weird because it is a black toothpaste for whitening the teeth, but trust me, this stuff is so good! The black is just the charcoal which is an active stain remover.

The best thing about this toothpaste is that you see results instantly, after only using it for 2 days, i began to receive compliments about how white my teeth were looking, which made me realise how fats the product gets to work. It is powerful without being abbrasive and isn't gritty like most whitening toothpastes. Another bonus is that it gives you minty fresh breath for hours on end!

This product isn't actually out in stores yet, but as soon as it is, I highly reccomend that you pick up a tube. Beverly Hills Formula is available in Superdrug from just £2.99, so is really affordable too :)

I will be doing a HUGE New Years Giveaway which will include 2 tubes of their perfect white black toothpaste, so keep a lookout for that!

Disclaimer: although I am sometimes lucky enough to receive products to review, all the opinions and views given are 100% my own.

Jess x


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like some good stuff!!
    My mom is a dentist, so I basically
    grew up obsessing about havin the
    perfect smile! My teeth are a bit dull
    colored so I think I will try this product out!
    Thanks for the review, Jess!
    Happy Holidays ♡

    Cristielle |~Fairytale Princess ☾•*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I've never tried black toothpaste XD Do you know when it will be out in shops? :)

    ReplyDelete